- Categories:SERVICE SUPPORT
- Time of issue:2020-09-16 11:49:57
(1) Precautions for hose transportation and storage
1. Hose transportation
In the process of loading and unloading the hose, the following points should be paid attention to. During the process of loading and unloading, the hose should be lightly loaded and unloaded.
The hose classification rolls (strips) are neatly transported, avoid excessive bending of the tube body, and do not pile other heavy objects on the hose.
It is strictly forbidden to mix the hose with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents, easily explosive materials, and the pipe body should not be in direct contact with goods with sharp edges.
For hoses that need to be transported straight, when the length exceeds the loading compartment, the extra-long part should be supported by a bracket to prevent the hose from being dragged and damaged on the ground.
If the hose needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or workshop dock) for some reason, the site must be level, the hose must be placed neatly and flat, and the cover should not be placed underneath, and the hose should not be in contact with the heat source.
When transporting the hose, it should not be dragged anywhere. For heavy hoses, lifting equipment or special machinery should be used for loading and unloading, and the hose should be protected from accidental damage.
2 Hose storage
(1) The warehouse for storing hoses should be kept clean, ventilated, and the relative humidity should be below 80%. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15℃~+40℃, and the hoses should be protected from direct sunlight, rain and snow. Shower.
(2) When storing hoses, they should be placed separately according to different types and specifications, and should not be mixed and piled up, and they should be marked for easy access.
(3) The hose should be stored in a relaxed state as much as possible. Generally, the hose with an inner diameter of 76mm or less can be stored in a coil (but the inner diameter of the disc should not be less than 15 times the inner diameter of the hose).
(4) In order to prevent the tube body from being compressed and deformed when the hose is stored, the stacking should not be too high, generally the stack height should not exceed 1.5mm, and it is required that the hose is often "pumped" during storage, generally not less than once every quarter .
(5) When the hose is stored, it should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents or other corrosive liquids and gases, and should be 1m away from the heat source.
(6) During the storage of the hose, it is strictly forbidden to stack heavy objects on the tube body, and to prevent external squeezing and damage.
(7) The storage period of the hose should generally not exceed two years, and the first warehousing should be used first to prevent the quality of the hose from being affected for too long.
(2) Calculation of the amount of withholding of the hose
Crimping amount = outer diameter of the hose skeleton layer-inner diameter of the hose-outer diameter of the outer sleeve after crimping + inner diameter of the outer sleeve before crimping + outer diameter of the core tube / outer diameter of the hose skeleton layer-inner diameter of the hose-thickness of the hose skeleton layer (including steel wire crossing, overlapping The actual thickness of the steel wire diameter*the actual number of layers of steel wire in the pipe wall*2)*100%
Braided pipe generally takes 40%---45%: Winding pipe generally takes 50%---55%.
Withholding amount is 40%---43% for 1 layer, 43%---45% for 2 layers, 45%---50% for 3 layers, and 50%---55% for 4 layers.
For example: 25*4 hose crimping calculation
Crimping amount=53% Outer diameter of hose skeleton layer=35mm Inner diameter of hose=25.2mm Outer diameter after crimping=Xmm
Outer diameter before crimping of outer jacket=46mm Inner diameter before crimping of outer jacket=36mm Outer diameter of core tube=25mm
The thickness of the hose frame layer=0.56*4*2=4.48mm 0.53=35-25.2-x+46-36+25/35-25.2-4.48X=41.98mm
Scan the QR code to read on your phone